Monday 19 March 2012

Never travel in an Orange 901 when your friend has a ticket

Enough Social Issues :D



I am weirdly relaxed, after the mishap that might've happened..

After a heated but successful search for a drumset for the college fest, I realized i had to reach home before my Mom did, because as always i took the house keys with me



Mr. V promised me a faster alternative to reach home, via Bus Route No.901.. Skeptical as I was, the lines on my forehead increased when the new Orange Bus showed

my experience(and for that matter entire Delhi's experience)with this bus group has been BAD

We bought the tickets, I helped a blind man up, and we stood till me and Mr V took a seat.. Mr K had the tickets in his pockets..


The bus ride was smooth enough and I was shocked that I was going to have a good experience in an Orange Bus..


And then Murphy's Law struck..

Mr K got off the bus, with our tickets and at the same stop the ticket checkers got aboard..

Mr V and I now were in the middle of a sea without a boat.. We tried to sneak out but there were 5 checkers and so, we chose to confide, and prayed that atleast the Conductor will remember we bought legitimate tickets..

But the bloody checker refused to listen to the Conductor and a kind man who tried to help us..


The took us off the bus.. And I swear to God, I have never broken a law in my life and to be held accountable for such an offence that too when I was absolutely right was utterly humiliating..


Thank God that Mr. K was at the next metro station and had the tickets with him and we were saved..

Many other defaulters might have gotten away, because they held ua accountable


But I have learnt my lesson


No more Orange Bus for me now
I wish Mrs Dixit takes them off soon.. like their Blue predecessors..

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment